Donations of clean, gently used seasonal clothing for all ages, shoes, boots, jackets, bedding, towels, diapers and toiletries will be accepted on
WEDNESDAYS ONLY from 4:30 – 6:30 pm.
Volunteers will be here to help unload your vehicles.
Thanks so much for your support of this ministry!
After 9 months we are ending our service of filling orders for curbside pickup. Starting in June we will offer in person shopping limited to 1 guest per family, and 10 guests per shopping time slot. (We will follow COVID rules and sanitize between sessions.)
Guests can register by picking up a hard copy at our SE office door or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the link.
Registration forms are due by the 10th of each month. We will call or email by the 15th of the month giving the shopping time for each family. We plan to continue this through August. At that time we will reevaluate the COVID situation and decide whether or not to fully open in September. We are cautiously opening as we want to protect our guests and volunteers. For now we are excited to have our guests back in the building and look forward to serving in this way!
Opening dates for summer are June 26, July 31 & August 28.
Plans for check-in & shopping:
- Check in will begin at 8:10am. Please come 15 minutes before your time slot.
- At check-in, please have your ID showing Bloomington or Richfield residency. (If you have recently moved you must have a utility bill with your name on it.)
- Each guest will receive a shopping ticket with their shopping time sorted by color. -Please park in the designated color of your ticket.
- Please stay in your cars until you are called in to shop.
- Each person will have 25 minutes to shop.
- Please wear a mask. If you are feeling ill, please have another family member shop for you.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions.
Mission Statement: “In the spirit of God’s love, we seek to care for others in a non-judgmental environment by providing clean, gently used clothing to people in need in our community.”
The Closet of Hope is a free clothing store that is available for anyone in need who live in Bloomington and Richfield (ID required, birth certificates for children). Our shelves and racks are filled with clothing for all ages, footwear, coats, bedding and towels. Our visitors will be allowed to take 15 items of clothing. If an adult comes in with 2 kids, the family can take 45 items.
Leviticus 25:35- “Suppose one of your own people becomes poor. And suppose he cannot take care of himself. Then help him just as you would an outsider or someone who is living among you for a while. In that way, the man who is poor can continue to live among you.”