Donations of clean, gently used seasonal clothing for all ages, shoes, boots, jackets, bedding, towels, diapers and toiletries will be accepted on
WEDNESDAYS ONLY from 4:30 – 6:30 pm.
Volunteers will be here to help unload your vehicles.
Thanks so much for your support of this ministry!
We offer in person shopping once per month. We are allowing 1 adult per family to shop, and 20 guests per shopping time slot. We’re sorry, but in keeping with COVID restrictions, we are not letting kids in at this time. If you have 4 or more children registered in your family, you can bring a helper who is 16 yrs or older. Guests can register by picking up a hard copy at our SE office door or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the link.
Registration forms are due by the 10th of each month. We will call or email by the 15th of the month giving the shopping time for each family.
Opening dates for fall are September 25, October 30, November 20, December 18. Shopping times are 8:30, 9:05, 9:35 and 10:05am. When you register please list which time works best for you. There is also a space for prayer requests. Let us know if you have any prayer concerns.
Rules for check-in and shopping:
- Please come 15 minutes prior to your shopping time slot.
- At check-in, please have your ID showing Bloomington or Richfield residency. (If you have recently moved you must have a utility bill with your name on it.)
- If you are new, please bring in a photo ID, proof of residency and birth certificates or passports for each child.
- Each guest will receive a shopping ticket and will have 25 minutes to shop.
- You can take 20 items per person. Some items are limited such as 1 pair of shoes per person, 1 set of diapers per family, etc. There are signs above the items that are limited.
- Please wear a mask. If you are feeling ill, please have another family member shop for you.
Contact email@example.com with any questions.
Mission Statement: “In the spirit of God’s love, we seek to care for others in a non-judgmental environment by providing clean, gently used clothing to people in need in our community.”
The Closet of Hope is a free clothing store that is available for anyone in need who live in Bloomington and Richfield (ID required, birth certificates for children). Our shelves and racks are filled with clothing for all ages, footwear, coats, bedding and towels. Our guests will be allowed to take 20 items per person. ( A family of 4 can take 80 items.)
Leviticus 25:35- “Suppose one of your own people becomes poor. And suppose he cannot take care of himself. Then help him just as you would an outsider or someone who is living among you for a while. In that way, the man who is poor can continue to live among you.”