We’re in the middle of long days of light we yearn for at other times of year.
We’re also in the middle of COVID-19 and all the unknowns about how to live safely with each other. The pandemic and the restrictions we live with can stir up anxieties
and loads of frustration.
Thankfully, we’re also in the middle of God’s love.
Worship is a way we’re given to be reminded about God’s love for all people and all of creation;
God’s love shown to us in the gift of Jesus.
Jesus said this: “Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? Seek first God’s kingdom and righteousness and all these things will be given to you as well.”
We hope you’ll join us for worship in our parking lot (see below) or
through the videos linked on the media tab above.
May the peace of Christ be upon and within each of us!
- We’ll gather outside the north end of the building and ask that cars enter using the north driveway and exit using the main driveway.
- Our Hospitality Team will direct you to safely spaced parking places and will receive any offering gifts that are brought.
- Remaining in cars is safest precaution, but lawn chairs may also be used in front of cars.
- An FM transmitter will broadcast the service over the radio (distance of 300’).
- The content of the service will be much like the worship video posted by 10am Sunday, minus a Children’s Sermon.
- In case of inclement weather we will cancel the service.
- The building will remain closed except for emergency use.
See you at 10am on Sunday!